Longlevens Junior

I'm concerned about an adult outside of school

If you are concerned about the safety or well-being of an adult (where children are not involved),  you can do one of these things:

If you or someone you know needs help in a mental health crisis, you can contact the Gloucestershire Crisis Teams or call 0800 169 0398. If there is an immediate danger to life, please dial 999 or go to your nearest Accident and Emergency Department.

Safeguarding Adults in Gloucestershire  - https://www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/gsab/

If you suspect someone is at risk, phone Safeguarding adults in Gloucestershire on 01452 426868 or email