Longlevens Junior

I am an adult and I'm concerned about a child

If you are concerned about anything you witness in school, or the treatment of a child outside of school, you can do one of these things:

Report it to the school’s Designated Safeguarding Leads (Mrs Hart, Mrs Flattery or Miss Cunningham) by phoning the school on 01452 530177. 

In an emergency, please ring 999

Contact the Children and Families Services Helpdesk on 01452 426565 during office hours, but if you are concerned about the immediate safety of a child please contact the Police on 101 at any time.

If you prefer, you can send an email to childrenshelpdesk@gloucestershire.gov.uk

The Children and Families Services helpdesk is open between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.